The Student Information Centre is located near the main entrance to the College.
We offer free, impartial and confidential information and advice about the college, courses, careers, student finance and a wide range of other issues, such as:
- Further Education and Higher Education courses and applications
- Financial support (including Travel)
- Information for International Students
- Information about improving literacy, maths and basic computer use
- Personal Advice
- Additional support for students
- Disability advice and support
- Personal Advice and Support
What course is right for you?
If you are unsure on your career or course choices - you can now use our interactive course finder to give you some ideas.
- Free, Confidential and Impartial individual advice and guidance about careers, courses, progression, work issues including CV writing and more
- Support for progressing onto Higher Education
- Support with personal statements for University (UCAS)
- Referrals to other Educational and Training providers and Support agencies
- National Careers Service Advice - part funded by the ESF
- Travel information - Travel Passes and How to Find Us