Our brand new state-of-the-art Music Centre has been purpose built with help and advice from our industry contacts. Our music students benefit from our facilities and our industry leading tutors, who are still actively engaged in the industry.
Why Canterbury College?
- Outstanding Student Achievements
- Flexible hours - time to study and work
- Teachers with vast industry experience
- State-of-the-art recording Studios
- Purpose built practice facilities
- 100 workstations with Logic, Ableton, Reason and Sibelius
- Specialist practising tutors
- Guest speakers from the music industry
CoursesMusic Performance Higher National Diploma - Level 5 Creative Music Production & Technology BA (Hons) - Level 6 Music Technology Higher National Diploma - Level 5
Meet the Team
- Andrew Baxter
- Griff Rising
Course Co-Ordinator HND Music Technology
BA Creative Music Technology and Production
- Tony Greenlaw
Course Co-Ordinator HND Music Performance
A Level & BTEC Courses
Find out about A Level and BTEC courses available.