An Apprenticeship is an ideal way to get out into the world of work and do a job while earning. Canterbury College is one of the largest providers of apprenticeships in the area.
An Apprenticeship is a structured training programme, a ‘Framework’ specific to your needs, enabling an apprentice to gain knowledge, experience and employment skills.
It is a mixture of on and off the job training, enabling Apprentices to gain qualifications relevant to their chosen occupation. Apprenticeships are available for all aged 16 - 18 or above.
Why CTR Apprenticeships?
- Largest provider of Apprenticeships in East Kent
- Delivered by industry experts
- Over 500 apprentices in training
- Over 40 different Apprenticeship options
- Decades of experience in working with employers
- High employer satisfaction rating
- New higher level Apprenticeships
- Access to employer grants
- Support into further employment
I'm an employee looking for:
I'm an employer looking for:
We focus on what you want to do to find the apprenticeship that suits you best. A Liaison Officer will offer support and guidance throughout the duration of the programme.
You can view and download our handbooks:
For more information on Apprenticeships, please call 01227 811315 or